What is the process?
- We consult with you to determine the specific needs and angles that are needed for your property, wedding, etc.
- We will quote you a price, based on the location, shoot complexity and equipment required.
- We arrive at the location and take the necessary video and/or photos. Average time for a typical commercial real estate or construction project shoot is 1-2 hours (not including travel time). Weddings typically require more time.
- We take the source files back and run them through post-processing.
- We send you the files via Dropbox, Google Drive, FTP or USB drive.
For more information, please contact us or call (760) 593-7877.
Can't I buy a drone and do it myself?
It’s not necessarily that difficult to fly a drone – assuming the conditions are perfect and there are no obstacles. But what if there is a 15mph wind? Or the shoot is filled with obstacles (trees, decorations, buildings, etc.)? Having the right equipment is only part of the equation. Experience matters. Knowing how to fly in a variety of conditions is critical. If the video and pictures are important, Aerial Gurus has the experience to make it happen.
Are drones safe?
Contrary to popular belief, consumer drones (or Unmanned Aerial Vehicles) are not equipped with laser guided missiles like their military counterparts! However, they do have high speed rotors. Before a drone is launched, Aerial Gurus will survey the surrounding area to plan a safe flightpath. Operated correctly, drones are safe and provide amazing creative possibilities.
How long will it take to receive my video and/or photos?
Depending on the size and scope of the project, turnaround time can be as quick as 48 hours or can take up to a week. For example, shooting and delivering raw video footage (no editing) will have a much quicker turnaround time than shooting, editing and delivering a polished video.
How will I receive the final product?
With today’s technology, file sharing is simple. Aerial Gurus does not have a single method for delivering videos and photos. There are various ways to share files, including:
- Google Drive
- USB drive
We understand that you are busy and don’t necessarily have the time, or patience, to deal with figuring out a complex file sharing system. We’ll work with you to keep things simple.